RPM packages for QuantLib-Python-0.3.3 are available on sourceforge.net

RPM packages for QuantLib-Python-0.3.3 are available on sourceforge.net

Liguo Song
QuantLib users and developers,

RPM packages for QuantLib-Python-0.3.3 are available on sourceforege.net now.
Check them out at  http://quantlib.org/download.html. Thanks to Nando for
putting them there. As I am not a python programmer, I haven't done extensive
testing on it except the test cases in the package. Please let me know if there
is any bugs in these RPM packages.

RPM packages for the other language wrappers are on their way. They should all
be present for the 0.3.4 release, I hope. :)

Have a nice weekend.

Liguo (Leo)