RV: QL examples

Gilbert Peffer
These are good examples to start with, not only to test the library but also
to give people that are not-so-strong on the C++ side a feel for how things
are implemented. I would add examples on (algebraic) curve fitting using
tradable cash instruments (bonds, MM, futures, swaps) or on optimisation of
a portfolio to the list. I could volunteer for this although without hard
deadlines. There is a considerable number of people that would benefit from
this more mundane part of QuantLib.
Cheers, Gilbert