Re: Garch11 in Quantlib (Luigi Ballabio)

Re: Garch11 in Quantlib (Luigi Ballabio)

Slava Mazur-2
Check it out:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3102452&group_id=12740&atid=312740

Submitted there on Nov 2010.

Cheers,

Slava Mazur

Message: 5
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:25:47 -0400
From: Yue Zhao <[hidden email]>
Subject: [Quantlib-dev] Garch11 in Quantlib
To: QuantLib Dev <[hidden email]>

My question might be silly. I am using the Garch11 class in QL, but I didn't see how to calibrate this model. Does anyone know how do calibration?

Best

Yue
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 09:35:10 +0200
From: Luigi Ballabio <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: [Quantlib-dev] Garch11 in Quantlib
To: Yue Zhao <[hidden email]>
Cc: QuantLib Dev <[hidden email]>

    at this time there's no code for calibration in the library (the
Garch11 class declares a calibrate method, but it's empty). If anyone wants to contribute it, I'll be glad to add it to the repository.

Luigi

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:25 PM, Yue Zhao <[hidden email]> wrote:
> My question might be silly. I am using the Garch11 class in QL, but I
> didn't see how to calibrate this model. Does anyone know how do calibration?

Live Security Virtual Conference
Exclusive live event will cover all the ways today's security and threat landscape has changed and how IT managers can respond. Discussions will include endpoint security, mobile security and the latest in malware threats. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sfrnl04242012/114/50122263/

End of QuantLib-dev Digest, Vol 72, Issue 5

Re: Garch11 in Quantlib (Luigi Ballabio)

Luigi Ballabio
Done.  Apologies for the delay.

Luigi