Re: Optimization example documentation

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2
I hope it is OK for Nicolas and Luigi to have our conversation on the
quantlib-dev mailing list.

An introduction: Nicolas suggested a different implementation for spline
interpolation, using the MatLab algorithm instead of Numerical Recipes.
He provided the code, Luigi worked on that, nothing is on the CVS yet

ciao -- Nando