Re: [Quantlib-users] Newbie developer q

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2
At 12:29 PM 4/12/02 +0200, Andre Louw wrote:
>What's the process now, do I need to post it here first, or can I update CVS
>and let you guys check it out?

Andre

I've subscribed you to the quantlib-dev mailing list. This is a private
mailing list for those who actively contribute to the QuantLib development.

Welcome aboard

ciao -- Nando

PS I've tagged the QuantLib and QuantLib-Python trunk with the "Nando" tag,
just in case Andre screw up everything ;-)

PS2 Sad: what about your stuff. As soon as they're in I will branch out 0.3.0