Re: [Quantlib-users] QuantLib user meeting 2014, 4th-5th December, Düsseldorf.

Re: [Quantlib-users] QuantLib user meeting 2014, 4th-5th December, Düsseldorf.

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2
Luigi

In my opinion we need to make the "QuantLib User Meeting 2014" http://quantlib.org/qlws14.shtml front page news on quantlib.org

What if http://quantlib.org/qlws14.shtml replaces "Slides from the talks at the QuantLib User Meeting 2013 are now available" on the front page?
Then the 2013 slides could be linked inside qlws14.shtml or elsewhere

ciao -- Nando

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Luigi Ballabio <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
    well, the subject says it all. More information is at
<http://quantlib.org/qlws14.shtml>. Thanks to IKB for sponsoring the
event.

Later,

<https://implementingquantlib.blogspot.com>