Re: [Quantlib-users] Removing Boost dependency from QuantLib

Re: [Quantlib-users] Removing Boost dependency from QuantLib

quantlib-dev mailing list
Hello Everyone,

I just tried the SWIG Python binding with QuantLib-noBoost, and I found the Python binding works after little amount of modification (all test cases pass). My modified SWIG codes are here: https://github.com/haozhangphd/QuantLib-noBoost-SWIG.

I only tried the Python binding, but I suppose other languages should also work.

Best Regards,

Hao