Release candidate

Luigi Ballabio-2
Hi all,
        I've just uploaded a golden master of release 0.3.1 on the QL site.
Please download and play with it so that we can fix any last-minute bugs
that might have crept in. The files are:

http://quantlib.org/gm/QuantLib-0.3.1.tar.gz
http://quantlib.org/gm/QuantLib-Python-0.3.1.tar.gz
http://quantlib.org/gm/QuantLib-Ruby-0.3.1.tar.gz
http://quantlib.org/gm/QuantLib-MzScheme-0.3.1.tar.gz
http://quantlib.org/gm/QuantLib-Guile-0.3.1.tar.gz

In absence of corrections, the above are the very file which will get
released, so Nando and Dirk can use them to make their packages for Windows
and Debian, respectively.

Later,

Re: Release candidate

Dirk Eddelbuettel
> Hi all,
> I've just uploaded a golden master of release 0.3.1 on the QL site.
> Please download and play with it so that we can fix any last-minute bugs
> that might have crept in. The files are:
>
> http://quantlib.org/gm/QuantLib-0.3.1.tar.gz
> http://quantlib.org/gm/QuantLib-Python-0.3.1.tar.gz
> http://quantlib.org/gm/QuantLib-Ruby-0.3.1.tar.gz
> http://quantlib.org/gm/QuantLib-MzScheme-0.3.1.tar.gz
> http://quantlib.org/gm/QuantLib-Guile-0.3.1.tar.gz
>
> In absence of corrections, the above are the very file which will get
> released, so Nando and Dirk can use them to make their packages for Windows
> and Debian, respectively.

Cool, thanks -- I'll try to get to them on Saturday. Not sure if I'll venture
into Scheme and Guile, though. Maybe at a later point.

Do you want me to have these, or just QL itself, run through our autobuilders
to see if any of the (many) other architectures trip up something?  I could call
it 0.3.1-0pre which would be overwritten by 0.3.1-1.

Dirk

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all signatures are totally worthless.