SWIG R with c++11

Joseph Wang-4
Can you e-mail me the log files?  It should be a pretty straightforward matter to make it work with C++11.

Re: SWIG R with c++11

Peter Caspers-4
no, it's solved, see my other mail. It only seems that the compiled wrapper
is not generated during the build. Of course I can do it myself
afterwards though.
   Thank you.

Joseph Wang <[hidden email]> writes:

> Can you e-mail me the log files?  It should be a pretty
> straightforward matter to make it work with C++11.

Re: SWIG R with c++11

Dirk Eddelbuettel

If it helped, there is an M4 snipped at the GNU autoconf archive which I
brought to the attention of the R Core team too.  If and when they use, we
get a #define header to see if C++11 is available.  Until then, we might as
well toss it into QL's autoconf logic, no?

http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf-archive/ax_cxx_compile_stdcxx_11.html

Dirk

--
Dirk Eddelbuettel | [hidden email] | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com