Some Whitespace please?

Bernd Johannes Wuebben-2

Hi,
        I realize different people follow different code styles, and I am the very
last person to be fuzz about this, but could we at least have some white
space inbetween logical blocks of code?

Attached please find an example for what is currently been done:

bsmamericanoption.cpp

and what I would like to see:

bsmamericanoptionoSpace.cpp

Comments welcome.
Bernd

bsmamericanoption.cpp (5K) Download Attachment
bsmamericanoptionSpaces.cpp (5K) Download Attachment

Re: Some Whitespace please?

Ferdinando Ametrano-6
>but could we at least have some white
>space inbetween logical blocks of code?
>
>Comments welcome.
your version is clearly more readable. I will follow your suggestion, and
probably everybody will, at least in my company.

ciao -- Nando