Stochastic yield curve models

Grześ Andruszkiewicz
Hi,

Are there any stochastic yield curve models in QuantLib, that I could use in a Monte Carlo type simulation to take interest rate risk into account when calculating risk of my instrument?

Regards,
Grzegorz

Re: Stochastic yield curve models

Luigi Ballabio
There's Mark Joshi's implementation of the LIBOR market model, in
ql/models/marketmodels.  It's not very well integrated with the rest
of the library, though.

Luigi