TermStructure model pricing via MonteCarlo

TermStructure model pricing via MonteCarlo

Toyin Akin-3
Hi all,

Again full marks to Sad on his TermStructure work...
I'm following your progress like a hawk.

It would be good if a MonteCarlo pricing/calibration routine was also implemented.

It would aid in users intuition as a lot can be gained just by following one pricing path
rather than rolling back down a tree and at every node applying probabilities.
(and as you know, path dependant products)

Anyway, I must not disturb you, you shouldn't waste time reading my comments...!!

Toy.

Re: TermStructure model pricing via MonteCarlo

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2
Toyin Akin wrote:
>Again full marks to Sad on his TermStructure work...
I've been told he got 6/6 on his work ;-)
Congrats Sad!

ciao -- Nando