Touch option pricing

sansan
Hello,
        I am new to quantlib. I am searching for example code to price Touch option (Single/Double). Please let me know how it is priced or point me to any example.

Regards,
San

Re: Touch option pricing

Luigi Ballabio
Hello,
    they're called barrier options in QuantLib.  You can find examples in test-suite/barrieroption.cpp and test-suite/doublebarrieroption.cpp.

Luigi