VB.NET Consultant

Maiden, John

            Hi, not posting for a full-time position, but seeking someone with VB.Net experience. I’m a newbie to the language, and every once in a while I need a consultant to talk with. To repeat, this is not a full-time programming gig. The emphasis is on providing technical help on occasion so I can learn enough to fix my problems. Please e-mail me a brief description of your background and your hourly rates. Look forward to hearing from you.

       Regards,

                     John Maiden