Visual Studio .Net

Jonathan Knight-3

Has anyone tried compiling QuantLib using Visual C++ .Net ? It seems that Microsoft have changed parts of the standard library with the new version. For example the reverse iterator code is no longer working as VC++ now expects only one parameter for the template. Any help would be appreciated. Jonathan

Re: Visual Studio .Net

Luigi Ballabio-4
At 07:16 PM 4/2/02 -0500, Jonathan Knight wrote:
>Has anyone tried compiling QuantLib using Visual C++ .Net ? It seems that
>Microsoft have changed parts of the standard library with the new version.
>For example the reverse iterator code is no longer working as VC++ now
>expects only one parameter for the template. Any help would be
>appreciated. Jonathan

Jonathan,
         currently we don't have a .Net compiler to try: it would be of
great help if you sent me the list of warnings/errors you get when
compiling, and also the value of _MSC_VER for the .Net compiler which you
can obtain by compiling and running the code below.

Thanks,
         Luigi

#include <iostream>

int main() {