XML spec for QuantLibAddin\gensrc\metadata\functions\*.xml

XML spec for QuantLibAddin\gensrc\metadata\functions\*.xml

Jerry Jin
Hello, QuantLib community

Is there any spec for those xml files under QuantLibAddin\gensrc\metadata\functions directory?

Thanks!

Regards
Jerry

Re: XML spec for QuantLibAddin\gensrc\metadata\functions\*.xml

Eric Ehlers-3
Hi Jerry,

> Is there any spec for those xml files
> under QuantLibAddin\gensrc\metadata\functions directory?

There is not.

As I just mentioned to you in a separate mail, you are looking at the
old build, which will shortly be superceded by a new build.  The new
build does not use those XML files, instead it uses SWIG interface
files, which are easier to work with.

Kind Regards,
Eric

Re: XML spec for QuantLibAddin\gensrc\metadata\functions\*.xml

Jerry Jin
Thank you Eric!

I'm sort of counting on those xml files

As I'm trying to build my own project with QuantLibAddin and QuantLib

I'll try to analyze those files myself

Regards
Jerry

Hi Jerry,