activity...

Kloss, Burkhard
Hi!  I've just started exploring quantlib on sourceforge - and it looks
quite impressive! I'll probably start trying to get it to compile on Linux
sometime this week - just wondering if anyone else is already working on
that.  BTW, I've found using STLport's library with gcc extremely effective!

Regards,

Burkhard Kloss
KBC Financial Products
http://www.kbcfp.com/
+44 20 7614 6283

RE: activity...

Kloss, Burkhard
Okay, great - I'll grab the latest release from CVS then and play with that
instead.

Burkhard Kloss
KBC Financial Products
http://www.kbcfp.com/
+44 20 7614 6283

Re: activity...

Enrico Sirola-2

    KB> Hi!  I've just started exploring quantlib on sourceforge - and
    KB> it looks quite impressive! I'll probably start trying to get
    KB> it to compile on Linux sometime this week - just wondering if
    KB> anyone else is already working on that.  BTW, I've found using
    KB> STLport's library with gcc extremely effective!

Hi Burkhard,
the sources should actually compile under linux, if you have gcc
2.95.2 (trying to compile it with previous versions is probably
hopeless). There's a configure script you should run to create
necessary makefiles, then everything should work.
Regards,
Enrico
--
Enrico Sirola <[hidden email]>

     Key fingerprint = B446 7332 ED55 BC68 5FE8  DE0F 98DF EC86 377F E07F

Re: activity...

Luigi Ballabio-3