compiling errors : "C3861: BOOST_MESSAGE: identifier not found"

compiling errors : "C3861: BOOST_MESSAGE: identifier not found"

JeffreyLi

Hi,

I got some errors like :  C3861: 'BOOST_MESSAGE: identifier not found'

when I compiled the testsuite project in the files like: interpolations.cpp,  piecewisezerospreadedtermstructure.cpp

I'm using Visual Studio Pro 2015, boost_1_61_0 and QuantLib-1.5.

Not sure how to fix it.

Thanks much for help in advance!

Re: compiling errors : "C3861: BOOST_MESSAGE: identifier not found"

JeffreyLi

Cool! Luigi, Thanks much for your reply.