'dev_tools/' in source

YuHong-4

Hello, all.  I see 'dev_tools/' directory in the recent quantLib source.  Is it some new source component?  Just curious.

Best regards,

Hong Yu

Re: 'dev_tools/' in source

Luigi Ballabio
On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 10:57 +0000, YuHong wrote:

> Hello, all.  I see 'dev_tools/' directory in the recent quantLib
> source.  Is it some new source component?  Just curious.

No, they've been here for a long time.  It's just some scripts that help
setting up and packaging for releases.

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
-- Albert Einstein