"end must be large than start" from uniform1dmesher.cpp

"end must be large than start" from uniform1dmesher.cpp

Mikael.Johansson

Hi,

I have built a valuation of an FX barrier option. When I call NPV() (calculate()) in the BarrierOption class it throws the message "end must be large than start" and I am unable to resolve it. What am I doing wrong?

Kind regards,

Mikael Johansson • Consultant  • Capital Markets Consulting Services • Capital Markets • SunGard • Kungsbron 2, P.O. Box 70351, SE – 107 24 Stockholm, Sweden • Tel +46 769 68 22 77 • [hidden email] •  www.sungard.com

Capital Markets Awards Banner May 2013

Join the online conversation with SunGard’s customers, partners and Industry experts and find an event near you at: www.sungard.com/ten

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

Re: "end must be large than start" from uniform1dmesher.cpp

Klaus Spanderen-2

Hi Mikael,

can you please post an example code sniplet, which reproduces the error. It is difficult to guess the issue w/o an example.

regards

Klaus