error during make check

Sangmin Park
Dear,

I got this message during the make check of QuantLib buiding.

Pricing callable swap with Longstaff-Schwartz exercise strategy in a LIBOR market model...
unknown location(0): fatal error in "QuantLib::detail::quantlib_test_case(&MarketModelTest::testCallableSwapLS)": signal: SIGSEGV, si_code: 0 (memory access violation at address: 0x00000080)
utilities.hpp(74): last checkpoint
Test is aborted

*** 1 failure detected in test suite "Master Test Suite"

I attached the log file.

Best,
Sangmin

--
===========================
Sangmin Park

test-suite.log (23K) Download Attachment

Re: error during make check

Peter Caspers-4
Hi Sangmin,

would it be much effort for you to run the case with memcheck again, i.e.

cd test-suite/.libs
valgrind ./quantlib-test-suite --run_test='*/*/*&MarketModelTest*'
--log_level=message

That may save us trying to reproduce the error on another machine.
Note that you have to do down to the .libs folder, otherwise a wrapper
script is run which always runs without errors from the viewpoint of
memcheck.

Best regards
Peter