guideline copyright

Gilbert Peffer
Hi there,

We have been reading your C++ Programming Style Guidelines with great
interest and would like to use them in an open-source project as our base
guidelines for the C++ part of that project.

However, some of the software developers would want to add rules or alter a
few of the rules. We were thinking of reproducing your guidelines and adapt
them to our needs, but this obviously requires your permission because of
the copyright status. Could you please let me know if you were prepared to
grant us this permission, and under what conditions.

The open source project is called QuantLib and is hosted by SourceForge,
more details of which you can find at its home page
http://sourceforge.net/projects/quantlib/.

Best regards

The QuantLib Development Team