[ quantlib-Feature Requests-822568 ] "Getting started" page

[ quantlib-Feature Requests-822568 ] "Getting started" page

SourceForge.net
Feature Requests item #822568, was opened at 2003-10-13 10:10
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=362740&aid=822568&group_id=12740

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
We need a page on the site to which we can refer people
asking "Where should I start to tackle QuantLib? What to
read first? Where to go next?" and so on. Once we have
it, the above can be the first item in a FAQ.