quantlib libreoffice

Alibek Kulzhabayev

Dear developers,

I have read in one forum that there is already addin support for libreoffice and one of the developers have the code in his fork. How is it possible to get that code or is it already in one of the versions? If yes, can you please, specify which one?

Thank you!

Best regards, Alibek Kulzhabayev
JavaEE developer in Epam Kazakhstan
m.phones: {+7 771 335 13 57, 8 778 838 87 18}

Re: quantlib libreoffice

Eric Ehlers-3
Hi Alibek,

Lars has resurrected the LibreOffice addin and he and I are
collaborating to get it in to the upcoming 1.6 release of
QuantLibAddin.  Perhaps he will reply here with some location
where the files could be acquired immediately.

Otherwise I am hoping to generate the prerelease tarballs this weekend -
in other words an early build of the 1.6 release that you could use -
so another possibility would be for you to grab that when it is done.

Cheers,
Eric

On Wed, 12 Aug 2015 20:35:43 +0600
Alibek Kulzhabayev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear developers,
>
> I have read in one forum that there is already addin support for
> libreoffice and one of the developers have the code in his fork. How
> is it possible to get that code or is it already in one of the
> versions? If yes, can you please, specify which one?
>
> Thank you!
>

> Best regards, Alibek Kulzhabayev
> JavaEE developer in Epam Kazakhstan
>
> m.phones: {+7 771 335 13 57, 8 778 838 87 18}

Re: quantlib libreoffice

Alibek Kulzhabayev
Thanks, Eric for informative answer.

>>Otherwise I am hoping to generate the prerelease tarballs this weekend
That would be of great help.

regards,
Alibek

--

Best regards, Alibek Kulzhabayev
JavaEE developer in Epam Kazakhstan
m.phones: {+7 771 335 13 57, 8 778 838 87 18}

Re: quantlib libreoffice

Eric Ehlers-3
Hello Again,

As mentioned in a separate mail, the source code for the LibreOffice
addin is included in the 1.6 prerelease files that I just uploaded to
this link:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/quantlib/files/QuantLibXL/prerelease2/

Alternately the code is in my v1.6.x branch and will shortly be merged
to my master.

I have not built the addin myself, and there were one or two glitches
in the merge, I hope that Lars can help with any questions that might
arise.

Kind Regards,