test suite error

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-3
Hi Klaus

the VPP test fails with VC9:

13>Testing VPP step condition
13>unknown location(0): fatal error in
"QuantLib::detail::quantlib_test_case(&VPPTest::testVPPPricing)":
Invalid parameter detected by C runtime library
13>c:\projects\quantlib\trunk\quantlib\test-suite\utilities.hpp(78):
last checkpoint

could you please look into it?
Is it ok with gcc?

ciao -- Nando

Re: test suite error

Klaus Spanderen-2
Hi Nando,

hmm.. it is working with gcc on my linux box. I'll have a look into it (after
I've managed to get express running;-)

regards
 Klaus

On Friday 12 August 2011 13:53:28 Ferdinando Ametrano wrote:

> Hi Klaus
>
> the VPP test fails with VC9:
>
> 13>Testing VPP step condition
> 13>unknown location(0): fatal error in
> "QuantLib::detail::quantlib_test_case(&VPPTest::testVPPPricing)":
> Invalid parameter detected by C runtime library
> 13>c:\projects\quantlib\trunk\quantlib\test-suite\utilities.hpp(78):
> last checkpoint
>
> could you please look into it?
> Is it ok with gcc?
>
> ciao -- Nando

Re: test suite error

Klaus Spanderen-2
Hi Nando

I've checked the VPP tests using VC10 Express (the only version of VC I've
access to) and the tests are working without problems. I've updated the VC10
project files. Can it be that something was wrong with your build?