test suite errors (VC9, boost 1.52)

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2
Hi all

I've just noticed two errors in the test-suite: my git clone of fballabio, VC9, boost 1.52

Error 1 fatal error in "QuantLib::detail::quantlib_test_case(&FdHestonTest::testSquareRootEvolveWithStationaryDensity)": std::exception: interpolation range is [0.118827, 0.304616]: extrapolation at 0.118827 not allowed unknown location
Error 2 fatal error in "QuantLib::detail::quantlib_test_case(&MarkovFunctionalTest::testKahaleSmileSection)": Invalid parameter detected by C runtime library unknown location

I cannot personally look into it for the time being, but I'm sure there are braver souls out there...

ciao -- Nando

Re: test suite errors (VC9, boost 1.52)

Peter Caspers-4
Hi Nando,

there are. I added a fix for Error2 to

I would be great if you could confirm that this does the trick.

thanks a lot and regards
    Peter

On 18 October 2013 12:52, Ferdinando M. Ametrano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all

I've just noticed two errors in the test-suite: my git clone of fballabio, VC9, boost 1.52

Error 1 fatal error in "QuantLib::detail::quantlib_test_case(&FdHestonTest::testSquareRootEvolveWithStationaryDensity)": std::exception: interpolation range is [0.118827, 0.304616]: extrapolation at 0.118827 not allowed unknown location
Error 2 fatal error in "QuantLib::detail::quantlib_test_case(&MarkovFunctionalTest::testKahaleSmileSection)": Invalid parameter detected by C runtime library unknown location

I cannot personally look into it for the time being, but I'm sure there are braver souls out there...

ciao -- Nando

Re: test suite errors (VC9, boost 1.52)

Klaus Spanderen-2

Hi Nando,

I've (hopefully) fixed it, see

https://github.com/lballabio/quantlib/pull/46

but I can't test it because I don't have access to VC9. It would be greate if you could test it.

thanks a lot

Klaus

https://github.com/lballabio/quantlib/pull/44