0.3.1 release

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2
Hi all

I've finished the Win32 packages and files. I had to fix a couple of
documentation files and the installer script.
I have everything ready to be downloaded under the SourceForge release
manager, but today it wasn't working. Tomorrow I will try again and/or make
them available under http://quantlib.org/gm/

Luigi should be working on Unix distribution, and I assume .NET will stay
the same.

0.3.1 is marked with a February 4th date stamp: this should allow for any
problem that should arise, to give Dirk time enough to have his Debian
magic work done, and to prepare the web site

sorry for taking so long ....

------------
ciao -- Nando

Re: 0.3.1 release

Luigi Ballabio-2
At 07:05 PM 1/27/03 +0100, Ferdinando Ametrano wrote:
>0.3.1 is marked with a February 4th date stamp: this should allow for any
>problem that should arise, to give Dirk time enough to have his Debian
>magic work done, and to prepare the web site

Dirk: the tarballs now in http://quantlib.org/gm are final. You can go
ahead and package them as 0.3.1.

Bye,

AW: 0.3.1 release

Jens Thiel
Nando,

I have updated the gm folder with the latest builds.

Jens.

> I assume .NET will stay the same.

mzscheme/guile/.NET

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2

Hi all

I'm going to add 3 new packages under SourceForge for the 0.3.1 releases:
quantlib-mzscheme
quantlib-guile
quantlib.net

the existing packages are:
quantlib
quantlib-docs
quantlib-python
quantlib-ruby

I don't remember why all the packages are lower cases (my fault or
sourceforge default): should I try to have .NET upper case?
Is mzscheme and guile OK, at least as much as python and ruby are OK?

Jens, Luigi: would you please get a username at FreshMeat in order to add
you as admins of the python/ruby/mzscheme/guile/.NET branches of QuantLib
(http://freshmeat.net/projects/quantlib/?topic_id=97)

thank you

------------
ciao -- Nando

Re: 0.3.1 release

Dirk Eddelbuettel
On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 12:44:02PM +0100, Luigi Ballabio wrote:
> Dirk: the tarballs now in http://quantlib.org/gm are final. You can go
> ahead and package them as 0.3.1.

Done -- quantlib, quantlib-python, quantlib-ruby and quantlib-refman
versions of 0.3.1 have been uploaded. The autobuilders should do their work
for the non-i386 platforms over the next few days.

I may add a quantlib-refman-html package in a few days.

Dirk

--
Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future.
                                             -- Niels Bohr