Error in downloadding

md656
Hi...

I downloaded the QuantLib-R019-branch-inst.exe from the site. When I tried
to install it, I got an error message:"The installer is too small". How can
I get that file?

Mohammed

Re: Error in downloadding

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2
At 11:34 PM 6/8/01 +0300, you wrote:
>I downloaded the QuantLib-R019-branch-inst.exe from the site. When I tried
>to install it, I got an error message:"The installer is too small". How can
>I get that file?

you're right: the file is incomplete. There has been something wrong when I
upload it.
I will upload the correct file on monday and I'll email this list when it
is OK.

Thank you for pointing out the problem

ciao -- Nando

Re: Error in downloading

Ferdinando M. Ametrano-2
Hi all

sorry for being so late, but finally correct files for QuantLib 0.1.9 are
on-line.
If you had problems with the win32 binary installer, or any other file
please try again: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=12740

ciao -- Nando