Fwd: SourceForge project upgrades start April 22

Fwd: SourceForge project upgrades start April 22

Luigi Ballabio
Hi all,
    according to the email below, Sourceforge is about to do some kind
of upgrade that will change the Subversion URLs (as far as I can see,
that seems to be the only relevant change).  Rather than having them
perform the upgrade at some random time, I think I'll upgrade myself
in the next few days.  I'll post the new URLs on the mailing list as
soon as it's done.

Later,
    Luigi

Re: Fwd: SourceForge project upgrades start April 22

Dirk Eddelbuettel

On 8 April 2013 at 12:17, Luigi Ballabio wrote:
| Hi all,
|     according to the email below, Sourceforge is about to do some kind
| of upgrade that will change the Subversion URLs (as far as I can see,
| that seems to be the only relevant change).  Rather than having them

Yup -- had that happen with two other repos recently. A bit annoying to loose
all timestamps, again, but such is life with a free service.

| perform the upgrade at some random time, I think I'll upgrade myself
| in the next few days.  I'll post the new URLs on the mailing list as
| soon as it's done.

Thanks, as always!

Dirk

--
Dirk Eddelbuettel | [hidden email] | http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com

Re: SourceForge project upgrades start April 22

Ok, so it turns out that the public repository didn't change its address.
Developers with write access should already have received from
Sourceforge their new custom URL; if not, drop me a line.

Luigi