Redid ContinuousTime datecounter

Joseph Wang-4
I just redid my continuous time datecounter to work with Klaus's date
patch.  The combined changes are in pull request #186 on github

Re: Redid ContinuousTime datecounter

Luigi Ballabio
Ok, thanks. Sorry I kind of dropped the ball on this one. I'll try and make some time for it in the next few days.

Luigi

On Thu, Jan 15, 2015 at 12:42 PM, Joseph Wang <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just redid my continuous time datecounter to work with Klaus's date
patch.  The combined changes are in pull request #186 on github

Re: Redid ContinuousTime datecounter

Klaus Spanderen-2
Hi Joe

cool, thanks for your work!

 I was wondering if we should also add "continous" versions of the Actual360,
Actual365Fixed and the ActualActual daycounter leaving the existing day
counters as they are (meaning adding e.g. Actual360Intraday etc).

regards
Klaus